Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

The Two Farmers

Screenshot 2014-05-06 at 11.42.40 AM.png

I have been learning to read independently. The story I have been reading is "The Two Farmers". I had to read the story and then answer a quiz about it to see if I was reading independently. I got 6 right and 4 wrong. That was an okay score for me but if I got 10 correct then that would be even better. This was easy for me but next time when I do this again, then I will get all correct. Next time I want to learn more on grammar.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Shanelle,
Was the two famers hard? How did you get 4 answers wrong.

Unknown said...

Hey Shanelle
I can see that you have been trying to improve better next time. Did you enjoy reading the story and what was it about? Did you find it hard to understand the story.

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Shanelle.
I love your paragraph about your learning, it means you are doing really well in your school work. That is very good for a yr 6 student. Good girl, keep up the good work. Are you ever going to go back and take the quiz again? If you are I hope your get 100% right. Anyway, keep up the hard and good work of your's, well done! :)

Post a Comment