Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Reflections-Basic Facts

Screenshot 2014-05-14 at 9.34.41 AM.png

Yesterday I did my basic facts test for term 2 and today I got my results back from my teacher for stage 7. My score was 674. I got my square roots, square numbers, division, hcf and > = <  symbols correct. I need to improve on my lcm, decimals fractions percentages and prime numbers. For me to improve, I need to study more on them and practise them on the internet or at home with my sisters for about 20-30 minutes a day. I hope that I get 100% on my next Basic Facts Assessment.   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Shanelle. You are very smart to even do stage 7! On my BF test I got a total of 548 on stage 6 which is not bad. The ways for you to get more better is maybe practice at home or in your spare time at school maybe play a maths game. Anyways good luck next time on your test. Sincerely Hilda-Rose

Unknown said...

Hello Shanelle I can see you have done a basic facts test. I thought the test that I did was hard because I was struggling on my place value. Also I can see that you have a lot to catch up with your lcm, prime numbers and decimals fractions percentages. I think that is fabulous that you want to practise more with your work by asking your siblings. I would do the same as well. Keep up with the work Shanelle your doing good. :)

Post a Comment