Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

I want to be a millionaire.

Walt: write in paragraphs

I want to be a millionaire.

One afternoon I wanted to be a millionaire. I sang the song I want to be a billionaire from Bruno Mars and I got a million dollars. I saved all my pocket money and birthday money. I finally got $1,000,000.

Before I saved a million dollars, my parents were looking at a house that they wanted. So when I saved a million dollars, I told my parents and we went off to buy the house. We moved in immediately. I loved the new house.

After we settled into our home I said that we should go and celebrate. My cousins, aunt's, uncle’s and nana’s came as well. I had a wonderful time with all my money. I spent money on me, my family and also friends. I loved having so much money. I always bought ice cream and chocolate. I felt like a queen.

It was the best time of my life being a millionaire. I spent so much money.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Shanelle.
I really really like your writing about I want to be a millioner. When you become a millioner what are you going to do with it. My one is when I become a millioner I will take my whole family to Hawaii. But any ways I liked your wring it very interesting.

Post a Comment