Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Memories With My Mother

My super mum. My inspiration, my supporter, my hero. From day one, my mum has loved me, cared for me and watched me grow. My mums ability to cook, work, clean and take care of four girls is an outstanding ability.

I remember at the age around 6 or 7 she came to one of the school assembly’s. I had to read  out my story in front of her and the school about Halloween. I remember seeing a smile and being able to hear her laugh as  the story was about her and how she wouldn’t let us go trick or treating. As from this day, I still remind her of that time.

We made a routine of who cleans to entire kitchen that night before we went to bed. I enjoyed it when I had to clean the kitchen because mum would  always help us out. Then I could tell her what happened at school. Also my mum also gets to talk about the past and she encourages me to do my best at school. Yes, I do ask her how her day went but all she says nothing much just work. Though some days she has some exciting news about what happened at work.

During the weekends we play sports. She has to give up her time to drop us off and pick us up. Most of the time she would be happy to stay and watch our games. Not only that but she has been manager a couple of times for different sports such as netball and tag.

Being together for 12 years, those are just a few of my best memories with my mum. I know that she has been the best mum I could ever have.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Malo lelei Shanelle
It is very lovely that your mum gives her time up to take you and your sisters to play sports. I remember when I went to the inter schools for soccer and my mum gave her time up to come and support me and the school. Does your sisters act like your mum when she is not at home?

Post a Comment