Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Trenches - Working In A Group

Screenshot 2015-03-31 at 14.43.24.png


This is a model of a trench in World War 1. I worked with Lauren and Yazmin.


First we planned on how we were going to build it. We then chose the easiest plan. Yazmin and Lauren built the trench with playdough. We then painted it and made it look like a real trench. I painted the sandbags, periscope and food. In our trench we had a dog, rat, periscope, first aid kit, food, sandbags, bed, cards and a gun. The easiest part to do was to paint all the play dough.

I learnt some new facts along the way. The soldiers normally sleep during the day. Trenches are muddy and yucky. The soldiers eat bread and corn beef. Next I would like to build a larger model of our trench. I would rather work in a group because it is much easier.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment