Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Problem Solving With Mrs Bina

FullSizeRender.jpg
Problem Solving With Mrs Bina

Today a maths facilitator came to help us learn problem solving in a group. Her name was Mrs Bina. We first had a discussion about respect. Everyone should work like a team player.

Then she had given us a maths problem. There was a cake and it was cut into 3 equal pieces. ⅔ was eaten. Moana and Henri wanted to half the last third into equal parts. What fraction will they both get?

It was sort of easy and the most challenging part for me was talking. I enjoyed learning more about maths and I hope she will come again. I helped my team figure out the answer for the problem because they didn’t know what to do. As soon as I explained the rest of the group understood and they fixed it up.  Next I would like to have more complex maths problems.


0 comments:

Post a Comment