Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

Basic Facts











 











Walt: practice our basic facts

This is my basic facts results. I needed to know how to convert decimals into percentages and how to convert percentages to a fraction. Also I needed to know if the fraction is the same of greater or less than the other fraction and my factors, multiples and place value. I got 1 wrong in percentages, fractions and decimals and I got 1 wrong in factors and multiples. It was challenging but I got better and better. Next I would like to get 100% in the basic facts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Kia Ora Shanelle,
Wow! It's amazing how you nearly got 100 percent. I did stage 7. I got 99 out of 100 I was so close to getting it all right. How long did it take you to finish the prototec basic facts test?

Post a Comment