Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Matching Metaphors

metaphors 2.PNGmetaphors 3.PNGmetaphors.PNG

Walt: match metaphors with their meaning in sport and non-sport activities.

We had to match the metaphors with their meaning in sport and non-sport activities. We had to get into groups of 3 or 4. I was with Lakai, Ketura and Lauren. The students in the Writing Target Group had did this activity previously so they just watched the rest match it together. They only helped with checking it afterwards. I found this useful as I could use some of them in my writing. I would like to use some of the metaphors later in my writing.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Shanelle
Wow shanelle this post is amazing. You explained what the students in the writing target group were doing really well. I also did this task and got them all correct. Have you used any in metaphors in your writing recently?

Post a Comment