Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Robin Williams

Walt: write a paragraphScreenshot 2014-08-13 at 11.54.54.png


Robin Williams


Robin Williams was a very famous actor/comedian. All of that came to an end when people committed suicide. He died at an age of 63. I couldn’t believe that he died so early. He was very funny and fun. I watched numerous of his movies and the best movie that I remember him was in Night of the Museum. He was a great actor in that movie and also very funny. Most of his movies was my favourite. Even though he has past away he can still inspire people to be like him by people watching his movies. He was the best actor that I had ever seen. He really inspired me to be an actor when I grow up and be great as him. An actor like him will never be forgotten.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Malo Lelei Shanelle.
Your paragraph about Robin Williams was interesting when I read it. I have to say he was a funny actor. I think you have done a good job writing your paragraph. Did you enjoy watching his movies?
Well Done:)

Post a Comment