Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

In Ten Years Time


Saving Money For A Car
In ten years time, I want to buy myself a new car. I will achieve this goal by saving money. I might do some neighborhood jobs to start me off, such as mowing lawns, walking dogs, watering plants and much more.I will also do some chores at home. I don’t normally get money, but sometimes my mum and dad give me pocket money. When it’s my birthday, I get $50 to buy my birthday present. I’m going to save some money and spend some for my present. By doing all these things, hopefully I can buy me a car and also have some money left over for my family and I.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Morena Shanelle

I am sure if you save up now you will have lots of money when you are big.
What kind of car a you going to buy?

Post a Comment