Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Enlargement

We have been learning how to enlarge our image. I first selected an image, put in on a Google Drawing document and placed a grid over it. My grid was 8x6. Each square was 1cm x 1cm.
Screenshot 2016-11-24 at 10.20.07 AM.png

I worked out my scale factor which was; 1cm represented 35cm. I practiced how I was going to draw my grid on a piece of paper. To practice I used a scale factor of 5 cm. I marked 5 cm, 8 times across and 6 times downwards. We then went outside and drew our grid. We used measuring tapes, chalk, and straight meter rulers to draw the straight lines. I measured 35 cm across 8 times, and 6 times vertically. I didn’t have time to complete drawing my image, but I managed to complete my grid. It was easy to mark my 35 cm but I found it a bit difficult to draw the straight lines.


Screenshot 2016-11-30 at 9.24.33 AM.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment