Pages

Monday 2 November 2015

RWC Final Rm 11 - Double Bar Graph

Screenshot 2015-11-02 at 9.42.02 AM.png
Walt: use online tools to draw a double bar graph.
Watched:                       Didn’t Watch:
B: 10                              B: 3
G: 5                                G: 7

I created my own double bar graph to see how many students in my class watched and didn't watch the RWC final. We collected the data with the show of hands. I think that most girls didn't watch the game because they weren't interested in rugby, didn’t have sky or didn't wake up early enough in the morning to watch the game. On Friday we made a prediction and Robin was the closest with 32 - 17 as the final score was 34 - 17.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Shanelle.
I think that is true when you said that girls are not interested in watching the RWC Final. My prediction was 19 - 38. Did you watch the RWC Final?

Post a Comment