Pages

Friday 30 August 2013

Father's Day Poem

                                  

My Father


He is not just my dad
But a very good friend
And he will always be there for me
From start to the end


He always works
Day and night
And when he comes home
He shines so bright


My dad is like a star
Way up in the night sky
He is like an angel
That can fly


He made me laugh
When I was down
He even dressed up
As a really funny clown
He appreciates the things
That he gets
He will always keep it
And he will never forget


He always uses his manners
And he shares his things
He is really mighty and kind
Like a king


He hugs me when I have a nightmare
Or when I am upset
And we will always go outside
To see the sunset


He is always there
When things are bad
He’s also my best friend
And that’s the one I call Dad!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Morena Shanelle
I really like your fathers day poem. It is very interesting. All of your rhymes are very funny. The line that I love best is " He hugs me when I have a nightmare." That line is very appealing. What did you celebrate with your dad?

Unknown said...

Well he had to do a test very early in the morning. It took long for him to get home. We did nothing for him and I love him very much and I feel bad for him very much.

Unknown said...

Hi Shanelle

I have been reading your poem about father day and you have been using interesting world in your poem. Where did you find these world from?

Post a Comment